Terms and Conditions
This document regulates the terms and conditions under which you have the right to access and use the services of the website www.biocarechile.cl and any information, text, video or other material communicated on the website.
On this website you can use, free of charge, the software and applications for mobile devices that allow you to navigate, visit, compare and, if you wish, purchase the goods or services displayed here.
We recommend that you read these Terms carefully and print or save a copy of them to your local drive for your information.
These Terms and Conditions will be applied and will be understood to be incorporated into each of the contracts you enter into with [company name] through this website.
The use of this website, the application of these Terms and Conditions, the acts that you execute and the contracts that you enter into through this website, are subject and subject to the laws of the Republic of Chile and especially to the law 19,496 on the protection of consumer rights and Decree No. 6, of January 21, 2021, of the Ministry of Economy (Electronic Commerce Regulation).
[company name] will therefore strictly apply all the benefits, guarantees and rights recognized in favor of consumers in Law 19,496 and the Electronic Commerce Regulations. Furthermore, [company name] adheres in all its parts to the Code of Good Practices for Electronic Commerce of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce, which is available at the following link [link for Code of Good Practices].
For the communication of any presentation, query or claim regarding the use of this site, or the contracts carried out therein, Bioconnect SPA RUT 76516111-8 designates Mr. Oscar Cella, General Manager, available at the email firstname.lastname@example.org; and at the Customer Service telephone number +56965972487 , both domiciled for these purposes at Av Apoquindo 3650, Las Condes. His legal status to act for Bioconnect Costa in public deed of December 9, 2021 granted by the Notary Humberto Zamorano.
Bioconnect will contact you via email, telephone or WhatsApp, according to your contact preference indicated in the contracting process.
Bioconnect undertakes that if it sends you advertising or promotional information, by email or other similar means, it will contain at least the following information:
- Identification of the message, which makes it recognizable as advertising or promotional communication, in the subject field of the message.
- Existence of the right of the consumer or user to request the cessation of advertising shipments of that type by Bioconnect and the obligation of Bioconnect to suspend these shipments.
- A simple and effective procedure for the consumer to make that request, indicating an electronic address for these purposes.
- The identification of the advertiser with its commercial name.
In the case of teaser advertising , the obligations indicated above will be complied with to the extent that the agency carrying it out is identified.
[company name] will cease sending advertising or promotional messages by email or other equivalent means of individual communication to any person who has expressly requested the suspension of these shipments.
THIRD: FREEDOM OF NAVIGATION and ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The mere visit of this site does not impose any type of obligation for the user, unless the user expresses unequivocally, through positive acts, his or her willingness to contract with the company to acquire goods or services, in the manner indicated in these terms and Conditions.
To accept these Terms and Conditions, the user must click where the Bioconnect website offers this option in the user interface with the phrase “I have read and accepted” or another equivalent that allows giving unequivocal consent regarding acceptance.
FOURTH: Modification and Termination of the conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified by Bioconnect when it deems appropriate by making the most updated version public on www.biocarechile.cl.
These modifications will be communicated by Bioconnect to users who have indicated in their account settings that they wish to receive notifications of changes to these Terms and Conditions.
Registration on the site and the use of a password is not a mandatory requirement to contract, however it facilitates personalized, confidential and secure access to the site.
In case of registering on the site, the user will have a secret password that can be used and even modified if the user so requires. To activate the password you must complete the registration form available on the site and send it to [company name] by clicking on the respective field.
Regarding the confidentiality of the password, the user and the administrator will be responsible within the scope that corresponds to each one.
FIFTH: HOW TO HIRE.
To make purchases or contract services on this site you must follow the following steps by clicking on the corresponding field:
- To begin the contracting process, you must confirm that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Select the product or service you are interested in and add it to your “shopping cart”.
- Log in to the site or Enter your email and password. And, if you are not registered and wish to do so, use the “register your password” icon.
- Select the type of dispatch and delivery among the alternatives available on the site [link with the alternatives available on the site], if there are no alternatives available, follow the instructions for delivery according to what is indicated on the site.
- Select the payment method.
- Once the order is placed, it will be displayed on the screen: This information must appear before selecting the payment method and this is how it works on most sites.
- a description of the contracted product or service. In the case of products it will include: origin or place of manufacture of the product; brand, model and submodel of the product; reference qualities such as dimensions, size, color, weight, measurement, number of units that make up the product, material and content; Basic functions, guarantees granted, capacities, performance, safety certifications, approvals and corresponding regulatory compliance, safety warnings and contraindications, availability of authorized technical service.
- Conventional guarantees that apply.
- indication of shipping cost if applicable.
- delivery date according to the type of dispatch chosen.
- payment method.
- total value of the operation (with shipping cost included).
- other conditions of the order.
- Ability to print and store the order.
- also a unique order number, with which you can track it online.
- Sending the information to the registered email.
- The order will then automatically go to an identity confirmation process, always protecting the security and privacy of the user and the contracting process, availability, validity and quota of the payment method that has been selected.
- Once the above is completed, the contract is perfected by making the charge in the selected means of payment, a written confirmation of the contract will be sent accompanied by proof of purchase with the corresponding receipt or invoice in electronic format and the product will be dispatched, according to the method of delivery that had been selected.
- The buyer's rights will not be affected nor will charges be made, without his identity being confirmed.
SIXTH: MEANS OF PAYMENT.
Unless a different means is indicated for specific cases or offers, the products and services reported on this site can only be paid through:
- Visa, Mastercard, Dinners Club International or American Express bank credit card, issued in Chile or abroad.
- Bank debit cards included in the Redcompra system, issued in Chile by national banks, which maintain a current contract for such purposes with Bioconnect
- Other electronic payment methods that the company may have contracted (Khipu, Servipag, Paypal, others).
Payment with debit cards will be made through WebPay, which is an electronic payment system that is responsible for making the automatic charge to the user's bank account.
Users declare that they understand that these means of payment or payment portals belong to third-party companies that provide these services, independent and not linked to [company name], so the continuity of their provision of services over time, as well as the Correct functioning of your online payment tools and buttons will be the exclusive responsibility of the companies providing these services and in no case of [company name].
SEVENTH: RIGHTS AND GUARANTEES.
Returns & Exchanges.
If the purchased product does not satisfy you, it can be exchanged or returned without problems up to 30 days after the date it was received, at any branch of the company, or if it was shipped, the company can pick it up at the same place. , paying only the value of transportation, which will be the same value as the dispatch.
In order to make an exchange or return, the product must be unused, with all its accessories and original packaging.
Furthermore, taking into account the nature of the products, in the following categories it is necessary that they have not been opened and that they retain their original sealing and packaging (link with categories).
For exchange or return, the receipt, shipping guide, exchange ticket, or other proof of purchase must be presented.
This warranty does not apply to made-to-order or custom-made products. In the case of products that are reported as used, opened, second selection or with some deficiency, which are purchased having been informed of this situation on the site and with a reduced price, no exchange or return will be applicable.
In the event of a money return, the company will make a credit to the payment method used in a period not exceeding XX Hours after the return has been accepted, an issue that will be informed through the email that has been registered.
Right of Withdrawal.
You will have a period of 10 days to terminate the contract concluded by electronic means. This period of 10 days will be counted from the time you receive the product, when written confirmation of having completed the contract, a full copy, clear, understandable and unambiguous access to the terms and conditions, as well as the possibility of printing them, have been sent.
If the written communication indicated above has not been sent by [company name], this period will be extended to 90 days.
To exercise this right you may use the same means that you used to enter into the contract.
This right cannot be exercised in the following cases:
- When the product, the subject of the contract, has deteriorated due to an event attributable to the consumer,
- In the case of products that, due to their nature, cannot be returned or may deteriorate or expire quickly,
- When the product has been made according to the consumer's specifications
- When it comes to products for personal use.
In the case of contracting services, [company name] is free to accept or not accept the right of withdrawal. In each service offered, the policy applicable to each service regarding the right of withdrawal will be previously and prominently informed.
If the good or service was obtained through credit, this is void but the interest is borne by the consumer when it has been granted by a third party.
[Company name] will have the obligation to return the sums paid, without withholding expenses, and as soon as possible and, in any case, within 45 days of communication of the withdrawal. In the case of services, the refund will only include those sums paid that do not correspond to services already provided on the date of withdrawal. You must return the packaging elements, user manuals, boxes, protection elements and any other element that came with the good in good condition.
If the product does not have the reported technical characteristics, if it is damaged or incomplete, it can be changed immediately. If it presents faults or defects within 6 months following the date on which it was received, you can choose between free repair, or prior refund, exchange or refund of the amount paid, provided that the product has not deteriorated due to an event attributable to the consumer. It can be delivered directly to a technical service authorized by the manufacturer or to any Bioconnect branch.
If the product has a manufacturer's warranty, the term of this warranty will apply, if this term is longer. However, if the product is perishable or is naturally intended to be used or consumed within a short period, the return period will be the one printed on the product or its packaging or, failing that, it will be 7 days. All these periods will be suspended for the time in which the good is being repaired under the warranty, and until the repair is completed.
The following will be considered a failure or defect:
- Products subject to mandatory safety or quality standards that do not meet specifications
- If the materials, parts, pieces, elements, substances or ingredients that constitute or integrate the products do not correspond to the specifications they display or to the mentions on the labeling.
- Products that, due to deficiencies in manufacturing, processing, materials, parts, pieces, elements, substances, ingredients, structure, quality or sanitary conditions, where applicable, are not entirely suitable for the use or consumption for which they are intended or for which the supplier would have indicated in its advertising.
- If the supplier and consumer have agreed that the products subject to the contract must meet certain specifications and this does not occur.
- If after the first time the guarantee has been made effective and the corresponding technical service has been provided, the deficiencies that make the good unfit for the use or consumption referred to in paragraph 3 remain. This right will subsist in the event of a deficiency. to which it was the object of the technical service, or the same is presented again.
- If the thing that is the subject of the contract has hidden effects or defects that make the use to which it is usually intended impossible.
- [anyone else who considers Bioconnect.
EIGHTH: DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS.
The shipping and delivery conditions of the purchased products may be chosen from among the options offered on the site.
Buy online pick up in store.
If you choose to pick up the product at a store, you can do so during the hours when the store is open to the public. If you choose another pickup point, you must be guided by the times indicated in the selected option.
Withdrawals must be made within a certain period, which must be duly indicated in each of the options offered. Through the registered email, you will be informed that the product is available and the deadline for its withdrawal. Proof of this management will be available for 30 days. If the product is not removed within the specified period, the transaction will be void and the amount paid will be refunded.
In any of the available delivery options, whoever requires it will be informed of the status of the delivery of the good or the provision of the contracted service.
In no case will Bioconnect be liable for:
- The improper use that Users or visitors to the Site may make of the displayed materials, industrial property rights and intellectual property rights.
- Damage or possible damages that may be caused to Buyers and/or Users due to the operation of the search tools and errors generated by the technical elements of the Site or search engine.
- Contents of the pages that Buyers or Users can access with or without authorization from Bioconnect.
- Access by minors or people without capacity, under the terms of the corresponding legislation, to the contents adhering to the contractual relationship that arises from The Site.
- Loss, misuse or unauthorized use of your validation code, either by the User and/or buyer Buyers, or by third parties, after the purchase has been made in the manner expressed in the Terms and Conditions. Likewise, the parties recognize and record that the computing platform provided by Bioconnect is not infallible, and therefore, during the term of this Contract, circumstances beyond the control of Bioconnect may occur, which imply that the Site or the computing platform is not are operational for a certain period of time.
In such cases, [company name] will try to restore the Site and the computer system as quickly as possible, without being held liable.
Bioconnect does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of The Site nor that at any time and time, Users can access the promotions and Offers of The Site.
Bioconnect is not responsible for viruses or other elements in electronic documents stored on Users' computer systems. Bioconnect will not be liable for any damages caused to the Client, arising from the inappropriate use of the technologies made available to the Client, regardless of the way in which these technologies are inappropriately used. Bioconnect will not be liable for any damage caused to the Site due to improper use and bad faith by Users and/or Buyers. However, in the event of a double payment by a User or Buyer on the Site, Bioconnect will return the amount of the overpayment, within 3 days following receipt of the respective written claim from the User or Buyer, in which they are attached. the originals of the receipts for additional payment to what was purchased.
In Login, registration and communication with payment method companies, [company name] uses digital security certificates (SSL) in order to encrypt communication. [company name] does not manipulate or store financial data of its clients.
In any case, the liability of [company name], contractual, extra-contractual or legal, with the Users, Buyers or visitors of the Site will not exceed the price actually paid by the Buyer in consideration for the product or service, without prejudice to what determined by the Courts of Justice.
TENTH: DATA SECURITY AND SECRET KEY.
Security measures implemented by [company name]
Bioconnect has adopted effective and reliable security systems in order to protect the integrity and confidentiality of the transactions and payments of its consumers and users.
Responsibility of Users regarding the information registered on the site.
Bioconnect will adopt the necessary and prudent measures to safeguard the security of the data and secret key, such as information encryption systems, security certificates or others that the company deems relevant. If changes are detected in the information that you have registered on the site, or in the event of any irregularity in transactions related to your identification or that of the payment method, or simply as a measure to protect your identity, our executives may contact you by via telephone or email, in order to corroborate your data and try to avoid possible fraud.
If you cannot establish contact within 72 hours, for your own security, your purchase order placed on our site cannot be confirmed. We will inform you by telephone or email that your order has been voided due to inability to confirm your identity or the payment method offered. In addition, proof of the efforts made to contact you and confirm the operation will be available in our offices for 30 days, so that you can confirm the purchase order. Any query can be made to email@example.com
However, Users and/or Buyers are exclusively responsible for the loss, misuse or unauthorized use of the validation code, either by them or by third parties, after the purchase has been made in the manner expressed in the Terms and Conditions. Conditions.
Personal information :
Users and/or Buyers guarantee that the information they provide for the conclusion of the contract is true, complete, exact and updated.
In accordance with Law 19,628, the personal data provided on the Website will become part of a database of [company name] and will be used solely and exclusively to be used for the purposes that motivated its delivery and especially for the general communication between the company and its clients, validate the purchase data, complete the delivery and answer their questions. The data will not be communicated to other companies without the express authorization of its owner nor will it be transferred internationally.
Personal data will be treated in the manner described in our Personal Data Processing Policy, which can be consulted here https://biocarechile.cl/pages/politica-de-privacidad
Bioconnect never requests personal or financial data via email
Bioconnect presumes that the data has been incorporated by its owner or by a person authorized by it, as well as that it is correct and exact. Users and/or Buyers, with the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, declare that the personal data provided through the online forms on the website of [company name] may be used for subsequent Offers and different from those offered. in the place.
Without prejudice to the above, Bioconnect guarantees users the free exercise of their rights to information, modification, cancellation and blocking of their personal data established in Law 19,628. Consequently, buyers may make requests related to said rights, and within a maximum period of two calendar days, [company name] must respond and effectively implement this request.
The user in his capacity as manual recipient of electronic documents, in accordance with Exempt Resolution No. 11 of February 14, 2003 of the Internal Revenue Service (which established the procedure so that taxpayers authorized to issue electronic documents can also send them through these media to manual receivers), declares and agrees to the following:
By approving these terms and conditions, the user authorizes the Bioconnect company to deliver the corresponding tax document for this transaction only by electronic means. Likewise, you authorize the notice of publication of the tax document to be sent to me by email.
In accordance with the indicated regulations, and if the user requires it to support the accounting information, they assume the following obligations in relation to said tax documents:
- Print the documents received electronically, for each tax period, immediately upon receipt from the issuer.;
- Print the document in the size and shape that was generated;
- Use original white paper with a minimum size of 21.5 cm x 14 cm (1/2 letter) and a maximum size of 21.5 x 33 cm (legal);
ELEVENTH: SCOPE OF THE CONDITIONS INFORMED ON THE SITE.
Bioconnect will not modify the conditions under which it has contracted with consumers on this site. While they appear on this site, the prices reported will be available to the user, even if they are not the same as those offered in other sales channels of [company name], such as physical stores, catalogs, television, radio, or others.
However, prices are applicable to the city of delivery or dispatch. If once a product has been added to the shopping cart, the delivery or dispatch address is changed to a different city, the total price of the product will change according to the shipping costs to the new registered city.
Any change in the information published on this site, including those referring to merchandise, services, prices, stocks and conditions, promotions and offers, will take place before receiving a purchase order and will only refer to future operations, without affecting, in case any rights acquired by consumers.
The promotions offered on the site will not necessarily be the same as those offered by [company name] through other sales channels. In promotions that consist of free or reduced delivery of one product for the purchase of another, the delivery of the good delivered free of charge or at a reduced price will be made in the same place to which the purchased product is delivered, unless the purchaser requests , upon accepting the offer, that the products be sent to different addresses, in which case you must pay the shipping value of both products. You cannot participate in these promotions without jointly purchasing all the products included in them.
TWELFTH: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
All content included on this site, such as text, artwork, logos, button icons, source code, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations, is the property of [company name] or its content suppliers, and are protected by Chilean and international intellectual property laws. The graphic materials, logos, page headers, advertising phrases, button icons, written texts and service names included in this site are trademarks, creations or commercial images owned by Bioconnect in Chile and other countries. Such trademarks, creations and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is likely to cause confusion among customers and in any manner that disparages or discredits [company name]. Other trademarks not owned by [company name] that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved by Bioconnect or its assigns, suppliers, publishers, rights holders or other content providers. No products, images or sounds may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or exploited for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Bioconnect. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary or proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of [company name], without our prior written consent. You may also not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing [company name]'s name or trademarks without prior written permission from [company name]. Misuse of this site or these trademarks, licenses or patents is prohibited. The foregoing, without prejudice to the exceptions expressly indicated in the law.
Bioconnect respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a violation of intellectual property rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRTEENTH: APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENCE.
All disputes arising from these Conditions or the services of [company name], whether they take the form of a claim or litigation, will take place only in Santiago, Chile, and you hereby accept such legislation, jurisdiction and place of court and You waive any objection regarding inconvenience of forum.
Additionally, Bioconnect states that it adheres in all its parts to the Code of Good Practices for Electronic Commerce of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce, which is available at See presence of code of good practices
The minimum hiring age is 18 years of age. Minors under 18 years of age may only use BioCare services under the supervision of a parent or guardian.